- Body Positive Fitness Alliance Affiliated Professional
- Certified DrumFIT Instructor
- Certified Tabata BootCamp Instructor
- Qualified Dynamax Medicine Ball Trainer
- Advanced TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Advanced TRX Group Suspension Training Instructor
- Advanced TRX Suspension Training Small Group Team Instructor
- Qualified TRX RIP Training Instructor
- Cooper Institute Corrective Exercise and Injury Prevention Certificate
- Certified Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Certified Barre Above Instructor
- Cooper Institute Boot Camp and Circuits Leadership Instructor
- SCW Group Exercise Instructor
- Cooper Institute Outdoor Boot Camp Instructor
- SCW Pre- and Postnatal Exercise Certified Instructor
- SCW Sports Nutrition and Body Composition Instructor
- SCW Weight Management Specialist Instructor
- CPR/AED/First Aid
She lives with her husband Craig and four of their five children, but when she's not busy training or parenting, she enjoys reading, writing, listening to podcasts, spending time with friends, traveling, and going to the theater. Mallory is available for motivational speaking about body image and fitness to adults and children, fitness/health writing, Girl Scout Troop assistance, and more.
Cheryl Edinbyrd is a Qualified TRX Training Instructor, Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor, Zumba Instructor, Certified Yoga & Reiki Practitioner, and a Licensed Professional Counselor. Cheryl lives with her husband, youngest son, and her Shitzhu, Lady J. She's very proud of her two older sons and her grandbabies. Cheryl is known for bringing high energy and a great workout to class, encouraging & empowering others to reach their goals.
Carol Demler is a certified Zumba® Instructor. She has 30 years of dance experience, which includes dancing on an award-winning team in high school and teaching East Coast Swing and Lindy Hop as an adult. Professionally, she spent more than than 15 years working to improve public health. She shares her passion for dance, love of fun, and desire to help people feel good in her Zumba® fitness classes. She lives with her husband, Drew, and their three young boys. When not chasing her kids or shaking her groove thang, Carol enjoys reading, traveling, spending time with friends, and watching several guilty pleasure TV shows.